Thanks for submitting your Website address. We really Appreciate it!!!
To create our TOP 100 Virtual Branding Scenes (VBS) portfolio, every Friday our graphics design and marketing teams will review and select the 10 best VBS examples from all the submitted website addresses on file. There is no need to re-submit your web address because your submission will remain in the selection pool until it is selected or we reach our TOP 100 goal.
If your site is selected, the FREE scene you’ll receive will be one from this bundle: (featuring your site of course)
1) We are going to send all notifications to you from email@example.com so please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive them. Until then our messages may accidentally end up in your junk mail folder.
Please whitelist: email@example.com
2) If your website is chosen to be included in the VBS TOP 100 portfolio, we will send you an email with a download link to your free VBS featuring your website.
3) You are ready to post your VB scene on Facebook and everywhere else.
With your Virtual Branding Scene, you’re going to get:
1) a 1080HD JPG version that is optimized for Facebook (and all other popular social media platforms).
2) a 1080HD PNG version that is optimized for printing on flyers, postcards, and print ads.
3) a BONUS 720px JPG version that you can use as a header image in your email marketing campaigns.
We’re also going to give you more information about how to use your Virtual Branding Scene and the science of influence on Facebook (and all other social media platforms).
- One version you can use on any social media platform (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) or directly on your Website, blogs or user groups you belong to.
- Another version for you to use in any email marketing campaign. Your VB scene is compatible with all the major email list management services (i.e. Get Response, Aweber, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.).
Put your VB scene to use within minutes of receiving it!
This is one of the biggest reasons why we created our VBScenes service. VBScenes is a “Take Action Today!” service. This means as soon as you receive your virtually branded scene, you can put it to use immediately.
Not only that but you now have a hi-quality image in your marketing library that you can use over and over again.
3 Examples of ‘What to Post’ in 10 minutes…. and from now on.
1) SP (Social Proof) aka Testimonials
Don’t waste a testimonial on a generic picture. A testimonial is a feel good moment about your business. Instead of a generic picture, use a scene that ties the moment to your brand.
Testimonials post ideas:
To set the readers frame of mind, you can start a Testimonial post with something like this:
- “Another customer shares a success story…”
- “Another satisfied customer shares a success story…”
- “Another satisfied customer…”
- “Another well done job…”
2) USP (Unique Selling Proposition) Messages
If you can’t remember your USP off the top of your head, it should be on the tip of your tongue, reference your About page on your website for content ideas. If you don’t have post worthy content on your “About” page, it’s time to update it as well — with your USP in mind.
USP post ideas:
Your USP should be a unique claim that sets you apart from your competition.
- Company Name is the only company that provides ____________ and we’re not satisfied until you are.
- Company Name has been providing ____________ since 1996.
- When it comes to quality and speed, you can’t beat Company Name’s track record. Check out our testimonials.
3) CTA (Call-To-Action) Website Invites
If you don’t have an attention getting image related to the reason to visit your site, an image with your website embedded into the scene is the perfect image to use when inviting someone to visit your site.
CTA Website Invite post ideas:
Whenever possible and appropriate, tell your prospect what to do next. Invite your prospects to visit a landing page on your site, where you can say a lot more than you can in a social media post. This is where you can further educate (and qualify) your lead.
- “New Product” is coming, for all the details visit: http://your-page.com
- … check out our Testimonials at http://your-page.com/testimonials
Here is what the 3 types of posts would look like in Facebook.
Re-Use the same VB Scene & Testimonial on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To get the biggest bang for the buck from this single image, you can take the 3 types of post examples we just used in Facebook and simply post one or all of them on any of the popular social media platforms. For example here’s the exact same “virtually branded scene + testimonial” posted 3 more times…
You can use the same “VB Scene & Posts” Directly on Your Website or Blog.
For even more bang for the buck, use the same image and posts directly on your Website or Blog. And if you belong to any user groups, you can post your VB scene and get your brand seen there too.
Since It’s Under Your Control — BRAND IT!!!
A single VB Scene can be used for everything mentioned above and it can be used as a cover or header image on your different social media accounts too. Although they are not the perfect size, they almost look like they are.
The biggest image most of your visitors will see is under your control. It’s called “Cover Image” on Facebook, “Header Image” on Twitter and “Background Photo” on LinkedIn, and since it’s under your control BRAND IT!!!
Now That You’ve Seen What You Can Do With a Single VB Scene…
WHY TO USE VIRTUAL BRANDING SCENES
The all to common problem of coming up with high quality, meaningful content is solved.
- They are ready to post and reuse on the same account or multiple social media accounts.
- Virtual branding lets people see YOUR BRAND in different environments – Social Proof in Action.
You’ll be using the same influence science Coke and others use to generate brand awareness.
- It’s like big-budget Hollywood product placement advertising on a shoe-string budget.
They humanize your brand and create an emotional connection with your audience.
Brand loyalty starts with brand awareness. Virtual Branding scenes create brand recognition.
WHAT TO POST WITH YOUR VIRTUAL BRANDING SCENES
- Post testimonials. A referral gives you one lead. Testimonials give you leads over and over again.
- The most engaging types of posts we publish on our page are questions. People love giving input.
Get a good review? Say Thank You! This is a great reputation building post and spreads good will.
- Post quick tips and advice – it’s a great way to position yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Post inspiring or amusing quotes that will resonate with your target audience.
Post an insight. What type of amazing things do your clients discover when they work with you?
Read an interesting statistic or heard about a new study that relates to your industry? Post it with a VB Scene!
WHERE TO POST WITH YOUR VIRTUAL BRANDING SCENES
Use your VB scenes on Facebook to generate social proof because they are the 800 pound gorilla in the room.
Post on Facebook groups – they can have a powerful impact on users and your brand identity.
Use your VB scenes on your website. For example, put them side by side your testimonials.
Use as a Facebook cover image, creating brand recognition on the most important real estate on your page.
- Reinforce your brand by including VB Scenes in your email marketing campaigns.
Posting VB Scenes on Linkedin will improve the visibility, credibility and success of your brand.
- Post on any social sites your audience is on, using VB Scenes to expand brand awareness.